Friday, June 15, 2012

You Lit up my life.

 My lovely friend Dawn loves her lamps and she does it so well.


Allow me to introduce LIT, run by a custom lamp maven.





I recently had the pleasure of visiting her in Austin Texas and I was elated (but not surprised)
to find her home enchanted with her craft.

Le sigh.

Handmade curtains in a lovely vintage print.

Lamp full of life.

I'd wake up to this daily.

So sweet.

Repurposed vintage vases into lamp bases. (rhymes, I know)

Never short the small stuff.

Meticulous craftsmanship.

Any theme you can dream...


If you have a dream lamp (as I know a lot of us do), a lampshade that needs a bit of tender loving care, or you would really love to tie your room together but want something extra special...you should get Lit and love your lamp.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...