Saturday, March 8, 2014

Insta-sista



I have been spending a lot of time walking with two little (not actually little) dogs, around our little neighborhood. Olive is holding on to our treasures, I am in love with pink jasmine and really want to plant a ton everywhere.



I have also been walking around outside of my Burbank neighborhood. For instance I drove down to Newport Beach and met up with Ben's sister Sammy. I had to walk much farther then I anticipated because there wasn't a lot of free parking, but at least I found a spot that allowed for me to have a be achy stroll along the boardwalk to get to my final destination.


Destination being Balboa Park (I think there are way too many places named Balboa this or that). This ferris wheel went way to fast to be safe. We did not go on this.


Luckily I wasn't gone too long, because there was someone waiting for me at home.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...