Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.


This week I am in Myrtle Beach, SC. I'm squeezing some pleasure out of another work trip (squeezing pleasure out, sounds kind of gross… sorry). 



 Even though we are at a lovely resort off a pretty Atlantic beach, it's of course very chilly and windy. I like to look at this picture and pretend that it's actually 70 degrees and calm.


I'd like to pretend that my life is always like this, but it's not. For this week I'm going to pretend like it is though, I'm comfortable living portions of my life in denial. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!Thanks sharing such a colorful snap here and also i like this blog very much..I really feel good to view your post and it seems to be attractive.

    Myrtle Beach condos for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what vacations are for - pretending life is always like that - and I love the photos. The water looks so beautiful and refreshing! thank you for sharing

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these interesting tips strong, it is great to come across articles as interesting as yours! I wish you health, longevity, success, happiness and peace of heart.

    voyance ; voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...